Speaking from personal experience, I know that no matter how hard I try to keep it clean, my Android Notification Tray gets as cluttered and dirty as the change tray in my car. Between the forty different instant messages and emails I get a day and other apps making their presence known, it’s sometimes hard to find stuff in one try. There has get to be a way to suppress those notifications that I don’t want.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you clean up your notification panel. XDA Senior Member defim created the NotifyClean module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Deep Sleep Battery Saver – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Lock Your Apps with MinMinLock – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Knock Code for AOSP and Sense ROMs – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Pin That Important Notification – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: ‘Ok Google’ for 3rd Party Launchers – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Be ‘Always Correct’ – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!