The great thing about Android is you have your choice of apps to do just about everything. There are over 9000 different Messaging apps, so you can find the one you like best. There are at least 42 Photo Album apps, so pick the one you like best. But sometimes, apps can do the same thing and you want a way to easily select which will perform a certain task—well now you can.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews the Xposed Module that allows you to control what app does what task. XDA Senior Member p.valenta created the Complete Action Plus Xposed Module. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Control Ads with MinMinGuard – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Manage Your Themes with HKThemeManager – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: SwypeBack, Navigate with Gestures – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Root Cloak – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: App Ops – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!