XDA Xposed Tuesday: Control Ads with MinMinGuard – XDA Developer TV
Posted February 4, 2014 at 09:00 am by Jimmy McGee
We can all agree that being a developer is not easy, and that developers deserve to make some money from their efforts. However, sometimes developers lose sight of their goals, and their ads make applications essentially unusable. Other times, the ads displayed may be inappropriate for polite company. With this Xposed Module, you can now selectively control these overbearing ads.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews the Xposed Module that allows you to control ads. XDA Senior Member FatMinMin created the MinMinGuard Xposed Module. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Manage Your Themes with HKThemeManager – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: SwypeBack, Navigate with Gestures – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Root Cloak – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: App Ops – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Android Tuner – XDA Developer TV
- Updated! XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Module – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!