XDA members are definitely Gadget Geeks. Some of us have such a heavy obsession that we spend days toiling away to get that extra 1% battery savings or free memory. When you are spending that much time tweaking your device, you want to know some serious stats and you want to know now!
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that allows you see your CPU usage, free memory, and more all on your home screen. XDA Forum Member deviantstudio created the Cool Tool App and Xposed Module. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Gesture Control – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Quick Access – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Xposed LED Control – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Kit AOSP Mods – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Google Experience Launcher (GEL) Settings – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!