In the age of text message, Twitter, and quick communications in general, we have a plethora of URL shorteners. However, URL shorteners have a dark side. Many things can be hidden within, including viruses, scams, and worst of all, the dreaded RickRoll. But now, there is an option for you to protect yourself.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that allows you see shortened links before you open them. XDA Forum Moderator GermainZ created the CrappaLinks Xposed Module. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Cool Tools Dude! – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Gesture Control – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Quick Access – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Xposed LED Control – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Kit AOSP Mods – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!