On our mobile device, we have various options for sharing content–be it music, photos, or anything else. Most apps make it easy to click a button and share that content. Depending on the amount of apps you have installed, that list could seem like it’s a mile long. There has to be a solution
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews the CustomShare Xposed Module by XDA Senior Member defim, which lets you control which apps show up when the Share Intent is invoked. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: SideControl with Xposed – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: PerAppFonts – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Call Blocker – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: CrappaLinks – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Cool Tools Dude! – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!