Our phones are more powerful than ever. With lusciously crisp screens, GPS navigation, and quad core power, our phones can render a pixel better than ever. This naturally comes at a cost, battery life. Many people have resorted to carrying extra battery packs around, like the Lepow U-Stone or the RAVPower RD-WD01. However, there is a way to control your battery from your phone.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you control your phone’s sleep settings to save your battery. XDA Senior Member leducbao created the Deep Sleep Battery Saver module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Lock Your Apps with MinMinLock – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Knock Code for AOSP and Sense ROMs – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Pin That Important Notification – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: ‘Ok Google’ for 3rd Party Launchers – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Be ‘Always Correct’ – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!