If you are a frequent visitor here at XDA, you more than likely enjoy Android, and probably “stock Android” without all the crap OEMs or carriers like to add. On their “stock Android” Nexus 5, Google launched the Google Experience Launcher. But to some, the experience is similar to OEM experience because you can’t fine tune the settings as much as a power user might like.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that allows you to control your Google Experience Launcher settings in more detail. XDA Forum Member theknut created the GEL Settings Xposed Module. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Physical Button Music Control – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Complete Action Plus – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Control Ads with MinMinGuard – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Manage Your Themes with HKThemeManager – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: SwypeBack, Navigate with Gestures – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!