XDA Xposed Tuesday: Kids Mode for Your Phone – XDA Developer TV
Posted August 19, 2014 at 09:00 am by Jimmy McGee
The greatest thing about technology is its ability to teach and promote personal growth. No one knows this to be truer than the technology enthusiasts who have procreated and have a little mini-them running around. However, sometimes this little spawn gets ahold of your phone, whether intentionally or unintentionally, and they sometimes make changes they should.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you create a kids mode on your phone to protect your device. XDA Senior Member WasseemB created the Kids Mode module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Change YouTube’s Mobile App Starting Screen with YourTube – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Statusbar Gestures – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Launch Apps from Your Lock Screen with PINshortcuts – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Heads Up Notifications – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Clean Your Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!