XDA Xposed Tuesday: Knock Code for AOSP and Sense ROMs – XDA Developer TV
Posted June 17, 2014 at 09:00 am by Jimmy McGee
LG’s KnockOn has been very popular on recent LG devices. This feature was then expanded on their latest device, the LG G3. Originally introduced on the G3, Knock Code then allows you to unlock with a knock pattern. But here at XDA, we don’t like features being device-specific, so we work on replicating the idea on other devices.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you unlock your device with a Knock Code. XDA Recognized Developer MohammadAG created the Knock Code module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Pin That Important Notification – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: ‘Ok Google’ for 3rd Party Launchers – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Be ‘Always Correct’ – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Xposed Framework 2.6 Update – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: RAM Usage and Play Store Link – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!