In this day and age, we all have a lot of apps on our phones and tablets. Some of those apps may have some personal information on them or could cost us money, so it would be nice to keep people out of them. For example, you don’t want your friends stealing your phone and ordering weird stuff from your Amazon app, so you might need to lock your apps from opening.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you lock your applications. XDA Senior Member FatMinMin‘s created the MinMinLockmodule. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Knock Code for AOSP and Sense ROMs – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Pin That Important Notification – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: ‘Ok Google’ for 3rd Party Launchers – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Be ‘Always Correct’ – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Xposed Framework 2.6 Update – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!