XDA Xposed Tuesday: Manage Your Themes with HKThemeManager – XDA Developer TV
Posted January 28, 2014 at 09:30 am by Jimmy McGee
We all love the intricate behind the scenes tweaks that improve battery life, performance, and allow us to unlock or root our devices, but sometimes you just want to make your phones look cool. There are many themes available out there, and sometimes you want change your themes quickly and easily. With this Xposed Module, now you can.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews the HKThemeManager Xposed Module by Forum Member hdbk1986 that allows you to change your themes whenever the mood strikes you. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: SwypeBack, Navigate with Gestures – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Root Cloak – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: App Ops – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Android Tuner – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHalo Floating Window – XDA Developer TV
- Updated! XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Module – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!