We all know that Android and XDA are about customizing your device. While that often means rooting and installing custom ROMs, sometimes you just want to play with fonts–and that’s fine, as long as it is not Comic Sans! It would be great to change the fonts on a per app bases to really unleash the power of customization!
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you change fonts! XDA Senior Member zst123 created the PerAppFonts Xposed Module. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Call Blocker – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: CrappaLinks – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Cool Tools Dude! – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Gesture Control – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Quick Access – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!