XDA Xposed Tuesday: Quick Access – XDA Developer TV
Posted March 18, 2014 at 10:00 am by Jimmy McGee
There are a lot of things you can add to your Android lock screen: Google Now Cards, Weather, Clock, Stocks, and much more. But what if you want to be able to launch your favorite apps from your lock screen? What if you need to save those milliseconds a unlock because they add up to hours a week? Well, we have a solution for you
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that allows you to launch your favorite apps from your lock screen. XDA Recognized Developer kevdliu created the Quick Access Xposed Module. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Xposed LED Control – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Kit AOSP Mods – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Google Experience Launcher (GEL) Settings – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Physical Button Music Control – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Complete Action Plus – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!