Android allows a lot of flexibility on how you set up your device. If you’ve been following this series for a while, you already know that the Xposed Framework multiplies this functionality exponentially. However, you don’t always need huge and complex modules to get useful features.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews two Xposed Modules—one that lets you see how much RAM you are using from your Recent Tasks screen, and another module that gives you a Play Store link from the App Info. XDA Forum Member lj3lj3 created the Play Store Link module, and XDA Forum Member blchinezu created the Recent Tasks RAM module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Custom Share – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: SideControl with Xposed – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: PerAppFonts – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Call Blocker – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: CrappaLinks – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!