XDA Xposed Tuesday: Root Cloak – XDA Developer TV
Posted January 14, 2014 at 09:00 am by Jimmy McGee
We all love rooting our devices, and we all have many different reasons as to why we root. But oddly enough, some companies don’t want you to have root access. Recently, T-Mobile’s app began warning users about the “dangers” of running a rooted device. Who knows what companies might do to their app if they don’t want you to have root?
Retuning to our normal programming with this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that hides root functionality from some apps. XDA Forum Member devadvance created the Root Cloak Xposed Module to allow you to hide your apparently “nefarious” rooting actions. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this module review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: App Ops – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Android Tuner – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHalo Floating Window – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: App Startup Control with BootManager – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XuiMod Customizations – XDA Developer TV
- Updated! XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Module – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!