According to chip maker Intel’s CES 2014 press conference, we will soon be controlling our devices with face and hand gestures in front of our displays. Well, we aren’t quite there yet, so now we have to rely on soft buttons on the bottom of our screens, or sometimes hardware buttons and simple touch interfaces on our devices. However, there are some options when it comes to making certain touch gestures on our screen.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews the Xposed Module that simply makes a swipe action perform as your back button. XDA Forum Member PeterCxy created this simple SwypeBack Xposed Module. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Root Cloak – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: App Ops – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Android Tuner – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHalo Floating Window – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: App Startup Control with BootManager – XDA Developer TV
- Updated! XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Module – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!