The Siren’s song on pure Google, AOSP-inspired Nexus devices tempts the Android enthusiast masses like an evil Succubus. We are attracted to her sweet melody: pure Android with no OEM or carrier bloatware to slow down your device, just the pure natural taste of refreshing Android pureness from the waterfall fountain of Google. However, that doesn’t make your phone perfect, as there may still be some tweaks that you prefer.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that allows you to tweak your Nexus device. XDA Recognized Developer wanam created the Wanam Kit Xposed Module. TK shows off the module and presents its key features, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video. And if you don’t have a Nexus device but own a Samsung TouchWiz device, you can also check out the Wanam Xposed Module.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Google Experience Launcher (GEL) Settings – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Physical Button Music Control – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Complete Action Plus – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Control Ads with MinMinGuard – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Manage Your Themes with HKThemeManager – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!