Updated! XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Module – XDA Developer TV
Posted October 29, 2013 at 11:00 am by Jimmy McGee
Update: Video works now, guys! Sorry for the inconvenience!
You may have already heard of XDA Recognized Developer rovo89‘s Xposed Framework (thread). In fact, we recently talked about the Xposed Framework in an Android Basics 101 video. The great thing about Xposed framework is you can cherry pick from the available Xposed modules what you want to have activated at runtime, and no permanent modifications are made. The real question is how do you know what modules are worth your time? Well, we are here to help.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews Wanam Module. XDA Recognized Developer wanam compiled a bunch of TouchWiz tweaks in this Xposed Module. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- Android 4.3 Leak for Galaxy Note 2, Increasing Volume on Xperia Z1 – XDA Developer TV
- HTC One Android 4.3 Rolling Out (Intl), Samsung Posts Galaxy S4 Android 4.3 Kernel Source – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Overlay Your Text Messages with Floating Texts – XDA Developer TV
- Event Recap: What Happened at Big Android BBQ 2013? – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Better App Switching with Switchr – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!