We’ve said it before, and we will say it again: XDA Recognized Developer rovo89‘s Xposed Framework (thread) is a great development, one that now works with KitKat! This framework allows you to pick and choose the customizations you want on your Android device. If someone has taken the time to write a Module, or if you take the time to do so yourself, you can get any feature you want from just about any ROM.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews XHaloFloatingWindow. XDA Senior Member zst123 created this Xposed Module to allow you to get the Paranoid Android Halo multitasking feature on any device. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: App Startup Control with BootManager – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: XuiMod Customizations – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Per App Layout and DPI Settings – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday – GravityBox, Get Your Pie Controls! – XDA Developer TV
- Updated! XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Module – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!