A lot of phones have a notification LED that blinks when you receive a notification. Sometimes, you can see that certain applications change the color of the LED notification light, but what if you want to customize that and know at a glance from the color of your LED notification what type of notification you have? Well there are programs for that!
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that allows you to tweak your notification LED color based on the type of notification. XDA Recognized Developer MohammadAG created the Xposed LED Control Xposed Module. TK shows off the module, its use, functionality and talks about his thoughts of the application. So check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Kit AOSP Mods – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Google Experience Launcher (GEL) Settings – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Physical Button Music Control – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Complete Action Plus – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Control Ads with MinMinGuard – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!