If you’ve been around XDA for any amount of time, you’ve come upon a custom ROM that you really like. Whatever that ROM is, there is always some other ROM that has a neat feature you want. Or maybe you want to run Stock Android but cherry pick your customizations. Well, we have an offer for you.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews XuiMod. XDA Senior Member zst123 created this Xposed Module to offer customizations that you would find in any different custom ROMs. TK shows off the module and gives his thoughts, so check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Per App Layout and DPI Settings – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday – GravityBox, Get Your Pie Controls! – XDA Developer TV
- Updated! XDA Xposed Tuesday: Wanam Module – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Join us for xda:devcon 2014. For a limited time, XDA Portal readers get 20% off registration!