Xperia Z1 Stereo Speaker Mod, Cell Phone Unlocking Legal Again! – XDA Developer TV
Posted August 1, 2014 at 10:30 am by Jimmy McGee
Cell Phone Unlocking is legal again!! That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is Android 4.4.3 rolling out to European HTC One M8s and the article talking about modding your Sony Xperia Z1 to have stereo speakers! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for Blurred System UI. Then, TK reviewed the OnePlus One. Finally, TK gave us a an Android App Review of Commandr. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Android 4.4.3 Begins Rolling Out to European HTC One M8
- Mod Lets You Have Stereo Speakers on Your Sony Xperia Z1 (Sort Of)
- Cell Phone SIM Unlock Bill Just Steps Away from President’s Desk
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV
- Device Review: OnePlus One
- Android App Review: Command Google Now with Commandr – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!