Xposed Framework Backported to Gingerbread, Galaxy Note 3 Auto-Rooted by Chainfire – XDA Developer TV
Posted October 4, 2013 at 01:30 pm by Jimmy McGee
Certain variants of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 have been rooted by none other than XDA Elite Recognized Developer Chainfire. That and much more news is covered by Jordan, as he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is an article reporting on how Xposed Framework has been ported to Gingerbread devices and the announcement that XDA will be at this years Big Android BBQ.
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer Kevin released a video talking about Wakelocks, Jordan released a video helping you get started with Ubuntu Touch development, and TK gave us an Android App Review of Focal. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Xposed Framework Backported to Gingerbread
- CF-Auto-Root for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Create Your Own Device Manager Functionality with OwnMdm
- XDA to be at Big Android BBQ 2013
- Forums Added for the Kindle Fire HDX and US Carrier Variants of the Galaxy Note 3
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Wakelocks – XDA Developer TV
- Ubuntu Touch Development: Working with the XDA Developers App by Michael Hall – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Don’t Let the Stock Camera App Hold You Back, Use Focal – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!