Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that expand the functionality of your device. We cover those modules often. However, sometimes you are fine with the functionality you have, and you just want it too look different. So today, we celebrate that desire.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you blur your system UI. XDA Recognized Developer serajr created the Blurred System UI module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Launch Apps from Your Lock Screen with PINshortcuts – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Heads Up Notifications – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Clean Your Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Deep Sleep Battery Saver – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Lock Your Apps with MinMinLock – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!