XDA Xposed Tuesday: Statusbar Gestures – XDA Developer TV
Posted August 5, 2014 at 07:00 am by Jimmy McGee
In this day and age, pressing the power button to turn off your phone is old hat. The LG G2 brought the knock to wake feature and the LG G3 expanded on that! The idea of gestures doing things on your phone is nothing new, but some versions of Android just don’t have the customizability you’d like.
In this episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews an Xposed Module that lets you to add various gestures to your Statusbar. XDA Forum Member MythosXe created the Statusbar Gestures module. TK shows off the modules and gives his thoughts, so check out this Xposed Tuesday video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Launch Apps from Your Lock Screen with PINshortcuts – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Heads Up Notifications – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Clean Your Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Deep Sleep Battery Saver – XDA Developer TV
- Android Basics 101: Understanding Xposed Framework – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!