If you like watching videos on YouTube but would like to save one for later or add a video to your collection, why not try out XDA member rolle3k‘s new application: YouTube Ripper.
YouTube Ripper adds a ‘send’ intent entry to the YouTube application on your Android device and rips videos to mp4 format on your SD card.
Originally posted by rolle3k
- Open YouTube application.
- Search for your favourite youtube video.
- Press on it until a menu pops up, press ‘Share’.
- Select ‘YouTube Ripper’.
- YouTube Ripper application pops up, press on ‘Rip It!’
- It will then start downloading the youtube video to your /sdcard/download folder.
Currently the application does not work if you are logged into your You Tube account – log out before attempting to download.
YouTube Ripper is available for download in the application thread._________
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip! -- Join us for xda:devcon 2014!