Another LagFix Tool for Galaxy i9000
We recently posted about a utility to help with the lag from which the Samsung Galaxy i9000 has been suffering, and here’s another one to try out.
XDA Senior Moderator Chainfire has developed a Windows LagFix tool which uses the ext2/ext3 image in /data method. The beta tool comes with some added features including:
- Select from a set of presets, which folders you want to lagfix;
- Select the size of the image;
- Moving of data from RFS to the image is done in a boot loop, while files are not in use, minimizing the chance of corruption during the move;
- Comes with it’s own busybox, so no need to install separately and no chance for conflicts;
- Moves databases (safely);
- Uninstall option;
- Resize option, resize partition whenever you want, to whatever possible size.
Requires MS .NET 3.5 framework.
For more information and to download version 1.60 of the beta CFLagFix tool, check out the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!