App Development: The Curse of Knowledge – XDA Developer TV
Yesterday, XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce talked about finding resources to learn to code. Today, he delves into it a bit more and talks about some of the resources he’s found. From online YouTube tutorials to Java coding games, Jayce gives an overview of some of the options out there.
In today’s episode, XDA Developer TV Jayce interviews Chris Haseman, an Android Developer at Tumblr, about Good Code. Chris talks about how the journey to write good code is to write a lot of bad code since it helps give you the experience you need.
RoboCode – Java Game – Learn Java through a game.
- Professional Android 4 Application Development [Paperback]
- Reto Meier
Creating Android Applications: Develop and Design by Chris Haseman
- The New Boston
- Android Development Tutorial: Android Basics
- Learn Android Tutorial 1.1- Installing Eclipse ADT and android SDK
- Derek Banas Tutorial Channel
Free Courses on Android/Java
- How To Create a Mobile App Prototype Free
- Java For Beginners Free
- Android for Total Beginners Free
- Java for Complete Beginners HUGE Course all for Free
- Java Multi-Threading Free
- Java Design Patterns and Architecture
MIT Open Courseware
- Java Preparation
- Introduction to Programming in Java
- Introduction to Computers and Engineering Problem Solving
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
Check out Jayce’s HowToBecomeTV YouTube Channel
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!