App Review: Control Your Phone with NFC Tags Using AnyTAG NFC – XDA Developer TV
Near-Field Communications, or NFC, is a new and exciting technology. The mainstream media likes to tout its ability to allow for contact-less payments with your mobile device. However, there is so much more you can do with NFC. In the sixth in a series of XDA Pro Tips, XDA Elite Recognized Developer and TV Producer AdamOutler showed you some of the possibilities of NFC tags.
Now, XDA Forum Member wedjohn57 has shared an application that allows you to do almost anything with NFC tags. In this video, XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews AnyTAG NFC Launcher. TK shows off the application, its uses and functionality, and gives his thoughts of the application.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- App Review: Manage Your Apps with Apps Manager – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Protect Your Device with Hidden Eye – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Remotely Control your Android Device with TeamViewer – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Hear Sounds Over Your Music with Around Sound – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Holo Launcher, Ice Cream Sandwich Launcher and More! – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Enhance Your Browsing with ICS Browser+ – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Shoot in Bursts with Fast Burst Camera for Android – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Toggle in Your Notification Bar with Notification Toggle – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!