App Review: Remotely Control your Android Device with TeamViewer – XDA Developer TV
Recently we covered how to use TeamViewer to remotely control and access Samsung Gingerbread devices. As noted in the article, you could previously control a PC with TeamViewer using your Android device, but the reverse function is now possible.
While this only works on stock Samsung devices, we hope that this feature can be brought to other devices. In this video, TK reviews TeamViewer. TK shows off the application, demonstrates its functionality, and gives his thoughts. Go ahead and check out this app review.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- App Review: Hear Sounds Over Your Music with Around Sound – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Holo Launcher, Ice Cream Sandwich Launcher and More! – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Enhance Your Browsing with ICS Browser+ – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Shoot in Bursts with Fast Burst Camera for Android – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Toggle in Your Notification Bar with Notification Toggle – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!