Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We're guessing the community will be pretty split here but we're interested in hearing your thoughts. Let us know below!
App Review: Run a FTP Server on Android with FTP Server Ultimate – XDA Developer TV
If you are a typical XDA member, you never turn off your phone. While you are charging your phone, you can transfer files to and from one device or computer to another. Last week we talked about WiFi File Explorer to accomplish this goal. This week, we go even further. You could set up an FTP server on your phones and let your friends connect to it.
XDA Senior Member Themuzz offers up his app to help you set up FTP file transfers. In this video XDA Developer TV Producer TK reviews FTP Server Ultimate. TK shows off the application, its uses, functionality and gives his thoughts on the application.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos
- App Review: Access Your Android’s SD Card with WiFi Explorer – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Control Your Phone with NFC Tags Using AnyTAG NFC – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Manage Your Apps with Apps Manager – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Protect Your Device with Hidden Eye – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Remotely Control your Android Device with TeamViewer – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Hear Sounds Over Your Music with Around Sound – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Holo Launcher, Ice Cream Sandwich Launcher and More! – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Enhance Your Browsing with ICS Browser+ – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Shoot in Bursts with Fast Burst Camera for Android – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Toggle in Your Notification Bar with Notification Toggle – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last count, is a vast expanse of quality content and APK duds alike. To put this into context, it would take the average user more than 8 days of continuous scrolling to make it through the whole list at two per second, let alone the added months to click through and check out screenshots, or years to separate the wheat from the chaff via thorough review. Blogs...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! Smartphone purchases make for some of the sweetest times of the year for many of us. After all, we are hobbyists of Android and a new...