There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock Clock app for AOSP does the job, it may lack some of the more advanced features from competitors. Let us know what your favorite alarm clock app is for Android and why.
Windows Mobile users need more options to make their Windows Mobile experience even better, and with the new powerful devices this is increasing every day. One example of this is the ExtendedFileExplorerExt cab.
Member aestivalisakito has successfully combined FileExplorerExt 2.07 and ExplorerExt into one cab file, adding more options when displaying your file explorer. This app is presented to Developers to cook in their ROMs and also to end users.
Originally posted by aestivalisakito
- v 0.2
- Display a horizontal scroll bar, add features column replacement
- Anti-freeze – problems at the end
- Original Combo and testing, works great.
- None that I am aware of yet, please let me know if there are.
I am actually planning on making this a full UI mod eventually including tweaking for the abnormally large menus in wm 6.5
Want to say that this is merely the combination of two VERY excellent additions to file explorer for WM. Those are: FileExplorerExt 2.07 by Hou Ming and ExplorerExt by RAMMANN. So credit goes completely and totally to them.I just combined the two into a single cab. Package version for cooks is attached as well.
- You can select any folder to display the folder tree when you tap the folder name in the upper left.
- You make up the file list in the left and right keys.
- The parent folder and press the left top of the list of files.
- Choose the first non-press file on the top of the list of files and file focus state at the end →Select and change the focus state.
- Opens with the parameter (exe files only)
- Copy Path: Copy to clipboard full path names of selected files
- Send a shortcut to the program (exe file only) Shortcut to \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs Create
- Open program
- And more!
For more information and the full features list continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Did you watch Apple's VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement and wonder "why can't my Wear watch do that?" In typical XDA fashion, one enterprising forum member has brought similar functionality to Android Wear with a twist; it works on phones and watches alike, with other platforms on the way! The app is called Pinsy, and its release debut is a strong proof of concept with plenty of room to grow. You may remember the developer behind this project, XDA...
Wear is said to not offer enough for mass adoption, even though its been in the market for over 9 months. I personally have a Gear Live which I purchased 8 months ago, and my experience with it has had its ups and downs throughout my time with it. For the longest time, I was not able to recommend the platform to anyone. Since then, a lot of updates have hit Wear watches, some improving battery life, others changing the...