Arch Linux on TF300T, Old Mac OS on Android, Exynos Exploit Found & Plugged – XDA Developer TV
ArchLinux on the Transformer TF300T is only one of the stories this week on the Portal at XDA-Developers. Our friend Jordan quickly recaps all the news before the world ends. Jordan talks about the dangerous Exynos 4 security exploit. In other XDA Developer TV releases, Jordan talks about XDA Senior Moderator jerdog‘s Sony Xperia S video, XDA Developer TV Producer Jordan’s Top Stories of 2012 video, and XDA Developer TV Producer TK’s review of WiFi Mouse.
In CyanogenMod 10.1 news, Jordan talks about the unofficial release for the Motorola Droid RAZR and the official nightlies for the Transformer TF300T. Many more devices received releases this week, so pull up a chair and check out this video to find out which ones did!
Links to stories mentioned:
- LG Optimus 3D & HTC Droid Incredible get PACman ROM
- Motorola Droid RAZR Receives Unofficial CyanogenMod 10.1
- Unofficial CM10.1 for the Galaxy Note, Official CM10.1 for the Galaxy S
- CM10.1 Nightlies for the TF300T, Pre-Alpha for the Huawei Ideos X5
- Official CM10.1 Builds for the Nexus 7 and Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
- ArchLinux on the Transformer TF300T
- Ancient Mac OS on Your Android Device
- No-Odin Root Exploit Found for Exynos 4412 and 4210
- Dangerous Exynos 4 Security Hole Demoed and Plugged by Chainfire
- Sony Xperia S: How to Root and What’s in the Box? – XDA Developer TV
- XDA’s Top Stories from 2012! – XDA Developer TV
- App Review: Control Your Computer with Wi-Fi Mouse – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!