Ben Elliott (ben_duder)
Bio: Hi! My name's Ben, and I'm proud to be one of the news writers at xda-developers. I live near London and have spent the last ten years wasting all the money I get my hands on on new gadgets with which to fulfil my technolust. I first got into HTC phones when I found a Lobster 700TV (the HTC Monet) at a very good price, and I'm ashamed to say that I couldn't have cared less about what operating system the phone was running as long as I could watch The Simpsons on the bus. As fellow Monet owners might know, the 'TV' part of the phone's alternate title was somewhat deceiving and was completely abandoned by the service providers in England. However, by then I had already fallen in love with the freedom Windows Mobile had given me. After the Monet came a Universal, with a Touch Pro following that. I've just bought a G1 (yeah, I know, get with the times!) because I'm really interested in Android as a budding operating system and don't think I could ever cope with a 'dumbphone' now that I know what's on offer. Although I haven't contributed much to the site in terms of programming or cooking help, I hope that I can give a bit back by letting you guys know what's new through my articles. If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints about those articles, feel free to get in touch with me via PM using the URL above.
- XDA Visits HTC’s London Event, Radar and Titan Unveiled [breaking]
- Make your SGSII Sleeker with Lucid/Hyperdroid Theme for VillainROM and Cognition
- Motorola Photon 4G Gets Unlocked Bootloader!
- Epic Audio Visualizer – New Live Wallpapers Added!
- [BREAKING] Google Purchases Motorola Mobility
- Follow the Creation of a Live Wallpaper
- Fix Found for Samsung Wave Camera Problem
- Feeling Helpful? Dark Forces Team need Translators for Windows Phone 7 Camera App
- The Weekly Q&A: Week 46
- XDA TV Official Podcast (and Windows App) Available Now!
- Reject Calls Quickly With Root Call Blocker for Android
- LG G2x and Optimus 2x Say Hello to CyanogenMod 7