- Google Taking Aim at Device Modders in Android 4.4 KitKat
- From the BBQ: OmniROM
- XDA and “Adware Apps”
- Securing Your App: The Web Side
- Heml.is – This Just Isn’t Security
- OEMs and GPL Compliance
- Google Editions: Lackluster or Leading Edge?
- Secure Encryption–An (Oxy)moronic Attempt by Apple?
- Android Permissions: Permissively Insecure?
- [BREAKING] S-OFF Available for the HTC One from Revolutionary
- [BREAKING] “Top Secret” Court Order Forces Verizon to Hand Over Call Data
- Say Sayonara to Google Contacts Sync – Introducing OwnCloud