- GNOME Foundation Seeks Support to Fight Groupon Trademark Attempt
- Google’s AOSP QA Team MIA for Android Lollipop?
- Attention all xda:devcon’ers – Devcon is landing shortly
- The XDA Pebble Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!
- Our Trial of a Xiaomi Forum
- A Closer Look at the User Interface Changes in Android L
- Exclusive: Android L to Add Granular Permissions Prompts
- SwiftKey and Google Keyboard: Ever Heard of User Privacy?
- Protecting Your Privacy: App Ops, Privacy Guard, and XPrivacy
- Play Store Permissions Change Opens Door to Rogue Apps
- Snapchat: A Lesson in How NOT to do Security
- Android 4.4 KitKat Security Enhancements