- The XDA Pebble Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!
- Our Trial of a Xiaomi Forum
- A Closer Look at the User Interface Changes in Android L
- Exclusive: Android L to Add Granular Permissions Prompts
- SwiftKey and Google Keyboard: Ever Heard of User Privacy?
- Protecting Your Privacy: App Ops, Privacy Guard, and XPrivacy
- Play Store Permissions Change Opens Door to Rogue Apps
- Snapchat: A Lesson in How NOT to do Security
- Android 4.4 KitKat Security Enhancements
- Google Taking Aim at Device Modders in Android 4.4 KitKat
- From the BBQ: OmniROM
- XDA and “Adware Apps”