Previously I talked about the Pebble Time Kickstarter, and why I thought it was the most practical smartwatch to buy in 2015, and that I decided to be an early backer on Kickstarter. Well as of this morning an interesting development has come from my - currently - favorite smartwatch company. They will release the Pebble Time Steel variant alongside the regular Pebble, instead of say a whole release cycle down the road. The accompanying announcement along with the Steel,...
BattClock 1.4 Released
User ZuinigeRijder known for his TouchLockPro & StylusLock has released a new version of BattClock 1.4. Previously BattClock was available as part of TouchLockPro or StylusLock, but after many requests ZuinigeRijder has made it available as a separate and seemingly low footprint application.
The application replaces the Windows Mobile default battery meter with one that shows the percentage of battery life left and the current time.
This way you will be informed of your battery state and time on every window, without the need to go back to your Home view. Here is the feature list:
- Very small in memory: 1 Kb in memory (check it with a task manager)
- No CPU usage: 0.00 % CPU usage, check it with a task manager)
- Very small on disk: BattClock.exe 17 Kb on disk, BattClock.CAB 16 Kb on disk,
- Very efficient resource usage (clock update and measuring of battery percentage)
- Time and Battery percentage above the top bar
- Automatic detect settings the first time started, dependent of the screen resolution and colour.
- 12 hour clock possibility
- Date possibility in format DDMM or MMDD
- Only Date, Time or Battery Percentage possibility
- Indicator if charging (battery percentage character % is changed into tilde character ~)
- Clock width, height, X position and Y position configurable
- X position from the left configurable
- Automatic runtime adaption of BattClock on Portrait or Landscape mode (with negative ClockX setting)
- Background and Foreground color configurable
- FontSize configurable
- Configurable via registry settings (or configure via TouchLockPro BattClock Settings screen and than deinstall TouchLockPro)
- Supported resolutions: 240×320, 240×240, 480×480. 480×640, 480×800, etc.
- Supported Windows Mobile 6 Classic
- Supported Windows Mobile 6 Standard
- Supported Windows Mobile 6 Professional
- Supported Windows Mobile 6.5
- Supported Windows Mobile 5 or earlier????? Please let me know if it works on your phone!
- AppToDate support
Application thread can be found here.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The LG G Pro Lite D680 is a budget phone that was released in 2013 alongside the LG Optimus G Pro, LG's 2013 flagship device. Unfortunately, it hasn't received much development attention so far… but XDA Recognized Developer laufersteppenwolf has now released an unsecured boot.img along with a CWM recovery. This is despite the bootloader being locked (which means there's no need for you to void your warranty!), and marks the first step towards custom ROM and kernel development for...
Samsung's latest and greatest, the Galaxy S6 Edge, is drastically different from any Samsung flagship that has come before it. The Korean giant took a very different approach when designing this little beast, creating quite the debate among android enthusiasts about whether this is really the next big thing or not. Is the Galaxy S6 Edge true innovation, or Samsung's desperate attempt to be different? Let us know what you think!