When the first reports of the M9 overheating came to light, many forum users began a collective joke-round calling the phone a popcorn machine, a grill, and other unoriginal remarks that we’ve seen with every device that presents sign of overheating, from gaming consoles to graphics cards. In this sense, the internet is not very inventive, and the cycle of rehashed jokes re-surfaces on different products every year or so. This time it was the M9’s turn and it was...
Battery Plus for Android
XDA member Davidandroid presents Battery Plus for Android devices. This useful and light weight application will let you check the most accurate information on your battery, including real-time battery capacity, temperature, voltage, etc. An auto-updating live chart allows you to visually track your battery usage to detail.
Updated version 2.1 includes the option to add “On Device Unlock” option to open WiFi/BT when the device is unlocked, smart battery saver function optimized, among other features. Moreover, the app is now fully compatible with Memory Booster.
Originally posted by Davidandroid
Hi see the features of our new product “Battery Plus”:
* Real-time battery status (capacity, temperature, voltage, and charging status, etc) monitor and battery usage tracking
* Homescreen widget support (Add to homescreen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Battery Booster)
* Shortcuts to WiFi/Bluetooth/Screen Brightness/Screen Timeout settings
* Battery Calibration Notification to maximize your battery life span
* Settings to turn off WiFi/Bluetooth when device is locked. (The status of WiFi/Bluetooth will be saved and restored after your device is unlocked.)
* Settings to turn off WiFi/Bluetooth when your battery is low.
* Settings to enable beep and select beep tone when your battery is low.
* Save more battery with built-in smart task manager (Based on Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer)
Continue to the application thread here.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
It is all well and good stating figures, but what does $20 million of crowd funding mean for a company? The Pebble Time just recently ended their Kickstarter with over 4000% of their initial request which was just $500,000. This level of funding is unprecedented for Kickstarter and it passed $1 million in less than an hour bringing with it a level of fame unavailable to many other OEMs. Produced by the Pebble Technology Corporation (PTC), the Pebble Watch has...
The LG G4 Note has been leaked! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this weekend. Included in this weekend's news is the news of the delay in the release of Oxygen OS and be sure to check out the article talking about installing Android 4.4 Kitkat on a laptop. That's not all that's covered in today's video! Be sure to check out the other videos released earlier this week...