T-Mobile employee and XDA user s3rv1cet3ch has leaked images that he claims are of the upcoming LG G4 Note, LG's answer to the Samsung Note series and 'big brother' to the G4. LG CEO Cho has been quoted as saying at a press meeting that the company would unveil the next flagship smartphone, G4, in the second quarter, and another high-end product in the second half. With the second quarter now just days away we could finally have a few hints of...
BattLineSvc V2 Battery Status Indicator
The Windows Mobile world is all about making things easier, this new application allows you to easily view the battery level left. The application is called BattLineSvc, it’s a simple app that uses a green strip to indicate the amount of battery life available. This might seem like a waste of time to some, but could be very useful to people that want to see the available battery life in one glance.
Originally posted by thx1200
You’ve seen these before — the little green line at the top of the screen that indicates the current battery level. This app is really nothing new or revolutionary. The main difference of BattLineSvc is that it’s a true Windows Mobile service, so it does NOT use one of the precious few 32 slots available for processes. You can find more information about services here. This app has been tested on Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.1, and 6.5, but NOT 6.5.3. (Can somebody test for me?) There’s no configuration app yet, so I hope you like editing the registry if you don’t like the default settings.
- Shows a nice bar along the top of your screen to indicate battery status.
- Color changes based on ‘warning’ and ‘critical’ battery levels, as well as when the device is on AC power (configurable).
- Immediately correctly resizes when the screen orientiation changes.
- The battery level is updated immediately when the device notifies listeners that battery status has changed (or you can specify an interval if your device isn’t sending notifications.
- Can show a bar at the bottom, left, and right sides of the battery bar (if you want it).
- Can be offset from the left and right, if you need it.
- Height of the bar can be changed.
- VERY low resources used — runs as a TRUE service and uses as close as 0% CPU as is possible by an app like this. So it’s good for even older snail devices.
- Has a configuration app (requires .Net CF 3.5)
- AppToDate support!
Continue to the thread for more.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The HTC One M9, Available in both 'Gold on Silver' and 'Metal Gray' colors will be available for sale in stores across the US on April 10th, however most carriers are starting preorders tomorrow on March 27th. No matter which network you order yours from you will be covered by HTC's new Uh-Oh service. Throughout the day today we have seen just as many announcements from carriers regarding pre-order information and prices for Samsung's new flagships the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. If...
OnePlus is one of those companies that appear one day and next thing you know, they are all over the internet. Their original OnePlus One phone was a major success in the mobile space due to its low price yet remarkable specifications - the ultimate goal of the company and their “Never Settle” slogan. We love talking about “the little OEM that could”, not necessarily because they are good or bad, but because their business and marketing strategies are very...