The smartphone landscape is drastically changing its focus. What was once a North-America-centric monopoly of high-specification phones is now merely an afterimage of the past. The meat of the game is elsewhere now; emerging markets looking for good bang-for-buck are what OEMs are increasingly aiming towards, and in this new game the old players must adapt-or-die. Xiaomi has grown at one of the most notable rates in the industry, leading it to become the world's most valuable start-up; and its...
[BETA1]Windows Phone 7 theme for the new Throttlelauncher 1.0
arley12 has updated his great WP7 theme for throttelauncher 1.0, graphics look great and from videos looks quite smooth.
– Scrollable home page
– Animated real contacts on homepage
– Animated pictures tile with differents thumbs from selected folder
– Animated Me tile
– You can choose your own photo for the animation
– Animated contacts name for People page
– People page
– Games page
– You can choose a xbox live Avatar
– Six colors for the tiles(Blue,Orange,Red,Green,DarkBlue,Yellow)
– You can use original wm taskbar
– Original Windows Phone 7 footer
– Battery indicator(Thxs to HDOwner for the graphics)
– Little clock
– You can add your favorites apps on home page
Continue to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
There are so many Power Banks out there. However, they are not all the same. Some sacrifice weight for capacity. Others do the opposite. Some come with two ports and some come with more, while others come with less. Some are just batteries with a case around it, but others have some unique features. In this episode of XDA TV, Producer TK reviews the RAVPower RP-WD02 Wireless Filehub & Portable Travel Router. This device is the successor to the RP-WD01...
Most of this article doesn't only apply to Telegram+ -- it just happens to be an example that got a lot of coverage elsewhere, with many authors or commentators putting the full blame on Google, Telegram, the Telegram+ developer or even WhatsApp Inc (eh?). In this article, we'll try to look at the different aspects to provide a clear view of what actually happened, and what can (and hopefully will) improve with regards to developers in general and the Play...