Blackphone Gets Rooted, Qualcomm Security Exploits Affect Moto X, Nexus 5, LG G2, and More! – XDA Developer TV
The “secure” Blackphone has been rooted! That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he reviews all the important stories from this week. Included in this week’s news is the Qualcomm Security Exploit being demonstrated at Blackhat Conference and the article talking about Code Syntax Highlighting being enabled on the XDA Forums! That’s not all that’s covered in today’s video!
Jordan talks about the other videos released this week on XDA Developer TV. XDA Developer TV Producer TK released an Xposed Tuesday video for YourTube. Then Jordan showed off how to root the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet. And later TK gave us a an Android App Review of HandyCall. Pull up a chair and check out this video.
Links to stories mentioned:
- Blackphone Gets Root Access in MORE Than Five Minutes
- Qualcomm Security Exploit Demonstrated at Blackhat Conference
- Code Syntax Highlighting Enabled in the Forum
- Our Trial of a Xiaomi Forum
- XDA Xposed Tuesday: Change YouTube’s Mobile App Starting Screen with YourTube – XDA Developer TV
- How to Root the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Answer Your Calls Without Missing a Beat! – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!