BLUdroid Taskbar: Another Modified Android Taskbar for WM
There are already some Sense Android taskbars floating around for Windows Mobile, but this one by longice, adds some more things to it. Based on resources and inspiration of Dark-Ninja’s Legend/Desire taskbar, and with some additional modifications such as a wait cursor, and a wallpaper to fit the theme, the package makes the theme more present on your Windows Mobile device. The taskbar is available for all resolutions and all versions of Windows Mobile, which makes it an extremely compatible taskbar theme.
Originally posted by Longice
Here it is! Inspired by Dark Ninja’s Android Taskbar, I give you the Dark Ninja Android inspired BLUdroid.
Supports VGA, QVGA and WVGA!
Supports WM 6.1, 6.5 and 6.5.x!
Along with this great taskbar theme follows this awesome wait cursor by Dark Ninja:
- 1. SDKCerts must be installed first or this will not work! Download HERE
- 2. Find you Windows version (6.1, 6.5 or 6.5.X).
- 3. Find your resolution (QVGA or (W)VGA).
- 4. Download your preferred version of the taskbar and install.
- 5. Soft reset.
- 6. Install volume fixes (if needed).
- 7. Soft reset.
Different battery versions:
There are three different versions of the taskbar:
- Plain battery: This is like in the screenshots above: Just a plain battery.
- Internal battery percentagee: This displays your current battery percentage status inside the battery.
- Black battery percentage: This displays your current battery percentage status above the battery in black text.
You can discuss the theme and find more information in the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!