With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see lots of bashing on Apple's iPhone here. There are different reasons for the hate, but we'd like to hear your number one reason for not going with the iPhone. Let us know your thoughts below!
Careers in Android: How to Become a Hacker – XDA Developer TV
So far in our Careers in Android series on XDA Developer TV, we’ve talked about the usefulness of Resumes, how to design an Android app, and the difference between a Good programmer and Great programmer. Now today we talk about education: what is the best way to learn to be a hacker, or to code.
In this episode XDA Developer TV, Producer Jayce interviews people from the learning world to answer this questions. Interviews include Kush Patel, Co-Founder of App Academy, and Don Bora, Co-Founder of Mobile Makers. Check out this video.
Check out other videos in the Careers in Android Series.
- Careers in Android: Are You a Good Programmer or Great Programmer? – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Design an Android App – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- Device Review: HTC Droid DNA
- CyanogenMod Nightlies Get Pie Launcher and Running Linux on Your PC From Your Android Phone – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Get Your Weather the Way You Want It – XDA Developer TV
- Advanced Use of Tasker: Make Your Phone Work for You – XDA Developer TV
- App Shootout: Facebook for Android, iOS, and Windows Phone – XDA Developer TV
Check out Jayce’s HowToBecomeTV YouTube Channel
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
If you are familiar with Xiaomi, you might have heard that they are not the most compliant when it comes to the General Public License that makes the core of Android open to us. The terms of the GPLv2 state that since the Android kernel is based on the Linux kernel, which is licensed under GPL,v2 Android has to be open-source for everyone to study or modify, and those that modify the Android kernel have to make their sources immediately available for...
Xiaomi was founded on April 6th, 2010 and its fifth anniversary is just around the corner. In the past five years, the company has grown by leaps and bounds, rising to the positions of largest smartphone OEM in China and third-largest globally and coupled with its expansion plans and 100 million sales benchmark, this anniversary warranted a fervent celebration. After teasing products on its forums for a few days, Xiaomi held the anniversary event earlier today and staying true to the...