Careers in Android: How to Design an Android App – XDA Developer TV
Not too long ago, XDA Elite Recognized Developer and XDA Developer TV Producer AdamOutler made a five part video series on how to build an Android app. The creation of an Android app is more than just coding, which Adam showed us. There is the design element, especially with graphical user interfaces.
In this episode, new comer to XDA Developer TV Jayce interviews developers and people from the mobile ecosystem in order to give you advice on designing an Android app. Interviews include Chris Haseman, an Android Engineer from Tumblr, and Dr. James Wu from Kobo Inc. Check out this video.
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
- What is the Big Deal with the SIM Unlocking Bill? – XDA Developer TV
- OPPO Find 5 Source Code Released, Sony Xperia Z Rooted – XDA Developer TV
- Android App Review: Side Launcher Showdown! Sidebar vs. Glovebox – XDA Developer TV
- Basics of Tasker: Automate Your Phone Tasks – XDA Developer TV
- Windows Phone App Review: Sideload eBooks on Windows Phone with Freda – XDA Developer TV
- Simplifying Android Flashing and Deblurring Dodgy Photos – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!