This wonderful Geek-Christmas time of the year is back once more, promising a lot of exciting reveals from big manufacturers such as HTC and Samsung, but also some pretty gems teased by other smaller OEMs. What kind of exciting products will we see? While we've got a lot of leaked information from the highly expected S6 and M9, there is still a lot to learn about both - and about everything else that will be shown. What kind of trends will...
Careers in Android: What Hiring Managers Won’t Tell You – XDA Developer TV
XDA Developer TV Producer Jayce released a video a yesterday talking about a recruiter’s perspective to resumes. Previously, he spoke to people who said that Resumes Don’t Work. However, there are times where you don’t have the luxury of being creative and you must submit a resume to be considered for the job. Today, Jayce answers questions about how resumes are chosen by recruiters.
In today’s episode, Jayce talks about his interview with Cecilia Kong, the director of recruiting at a national search firm, about resumes. Cecilia talks about what makes a resume stand out. Suggestions include tailoring your resume to each job and being clear in your chronology. Check out this video.
Check out Jayce’s other videos and his Careers in Android Series.
- Careers in Android: Recruiter Reveals How Resumes are Chosen – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Is Software Development Your Calling? – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: App Testing – Prove It, Then Sell It – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: The Curse of Knowledge – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Code Katas for Beginning Android Development – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Become a Mono for Android Ninja – XDA Developer TV
- App Development: Xposed Framework for Android – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Getting Accepted to a Hacker School – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Rate My Hacker School – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Become a Hacker – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Are You a Good Programmer or Great Programmer? – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: How to Design an Android App – XDA Developer TV
- Careers in Android: Resumes Don’t Work on the Internet – XDA Developer TV
Be sure to check out other great XDA Developer TV Videos.
Check out Jayce’s HowToBecomeTV YouTube Channel
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Last week, I wrote about the best apps to unleash the raw photographic power of your Lollipop smartphone. All four of those cameras generate lossless DNG images with pounds of potential for apps like Photoshop to unlock, but what if you’re looking to edit or view those pics on the go? QuickPic, Google Photos, and the other mainstays treat raw images like they don't exist. This rundown seeks to fill the void and give you full control over your precious pictures....
While the majority of the top apps have already incorporated Google's newest design language, there are still very many apps that are in need of some Material Design love. Which apps do you think are most desperately in need of an update?