We've received mixed reports about switching to ART but it seems that the majority of users who make the jump see some type of improvement. But just how noticeable is this improvement in app performance? Let us know if switching to ART has brought noticeable changes to your device's performance.
CleanRAM Update to 1.9.4
The popular RAM cleaning program for Windows Mobile, called CleanRAM, has been updated again. The new version 1.9.4 brings new features and supports the HD2 better:
Originally posted by ronenpg
- New backup settings for HTC HD2 best performance, you can load the recommended setting through cleanRAM Config -> “Backup / Restore” -> Select Settings: “HD2″ or “HD2 Quiet”.
- New languages files added to cab file (last update: 13/02/10), please see cleanRAM xda-developers.com forum post #3 for more information.
- New cleanRAM icons (128×128) changed (thanks to dinik).
- Fixed bugs reported by the users community.
- Windows Mobile 6.5 official ROM (HTC HD2 device) now supported (WM6.5 “DateTime” format fixed).
- Another way to add process(es) to exceptions list. Now you can add exceptions through file (exceptions.ini), just create a new file with the name “exceptions.ini” then edit this file and add your process(es) name(s) include the symbol != before every process name. For more information read the manual.
- New registry key (exceptionFile) added, this key will you define the name of the exceptions file (Default: “exceptionFile=exceptions.ini”).
- New option in the “Exceptions List” feature added – now you can select between “Running Processes” to “Startup Shortcuts”, it’s mean that you can add processes also from “Startup” folder (when using “Launch Startup Programs” setting).
Continue on to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge are already proving to be amongst the head turners of 2015. From favoring their inhouse Exynos 7 SoC over the Snapdragon 810 SoC (which ended up causing issues to its main rival); to ditching the removable battery and micro sd card slot in favor of a more "premium" device, the flagship duo have a lot going on for them at this stage. Regarding the premium redesign which replaced plastic with metal and glass,...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Cyanogen Inc. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! CyanogenMod is widely recognized across XDA for its solid performance, great feature set and far-reaching (and also long-lasting) support for all sorts of devices, from...