Co0kie’s Home Tab Mod for Sense 2.5 Updated to 1.6
One of today’s most popular Sense 2.5 modifications, is Home Tab by Co0kieMonster. It has been updated to version 1.6 for better support, bug fixes and new features.
Originally posted by Co0kieMonster
This is a Manila (Sense) 2.5 Home Tab modification which features:
- Home Tab with 4 views and lots of options
- Extended Quick Links:
- Quick Links layouts include 3×3, 4×4, 4×5 and 5×5
- up to 3 pages for up to 27, 48, 60 or 75 shortcuts
- links can be easily rearranged via drag and drop
- options to hide empty links, icon frames and text
- grid view in program selector
- Extended Appointments:
- up to 5 appointments on the home tab
- dated appointments for more than 2 days in the future
- Optional Call History button
- Configurable links for: Alarm, Calendar, Call History, Date, Weather and Clock
- 4 animation levels and an Animation Toolkit
- Mod options are configurable with CHTEditor
You can find the new version of the application in Co0kie’s thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone products are seemingly an important cause of this. The Japanese giant’s Xperia line has been on the decline in terms of sales, and these past few months have been particularly damaging to the company due to the Xperia Z4’s market performance. Sony’s Q1 results were also not favorable, as its mobile division lost $184 million and sales slumped 16% year-on-year. Not too long ago we featured a...
HTC's 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue. The HTC One M9 launched with its own launcher complete with a Smart Folder in the Sense Home Widget. This automatic pseudo-folder would populate with "suggestions" that were nothing more than thinly-veiled ads. Just over a month ago, HTC began placing advertisements (that can thankfully be disabled) in Blinkfeed. These Blinkfeed ads appeared after Yelp advertisements began appearing on HTC's Lock screen. Users, expectedly, voiced dissatisfaction all...
Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by €100, making the current retail price of these phones €599 and €699, respectively. Though no new prices have been announced stateside, a cut is expected soon. (more…)