SlimRoms' website has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last month or so, but it's good to know the team is working hard and is still on top of things. The SlimRoms GitHub repos are getting updated with some major changes showing up. Most notably, some projects are getting a new 5.1 branch: lp5.1! A new, revamped and open source website is also in the works, with a look inspired by material design. We also got a tip about an...
Co0kie’s Home Tab Mod for Sense 2.5 Updated to 1.6
One of today’s most popular Sense 2.5 modifications, is Home Tab by Co0kieMonster. It has been updated to version 1.6 for better support, bug fixes and new features.
Originally posted by Co0kieMonster
This is a Manila (Sense) 2.5 Home Tab modification which features:
- Home Tab with 4 views and lots of options
- Extended Quick Links:
- Quick Links layouts include 3×3, 4×4, 4×5 and 5×5
- up to 3 pages for up to 27, 48, 60 or 75 shortcuts
- links can be easily rearranged via drag and drop
- options to hide empty links, icon frames and text
- grid view in program selector
- Extended Appointments:
- up to 5 appointments on the home tab
- dated appointments for more than 2 days in the future
- Optional Call History button
- Configurable links for: Alarm, Calendar, Call History, Date, Weather and Clock
- 4 animation levels and an Animation Toolkit
- Mod options are configurable with CHTEditor
You can find the new version of the application in Co0kie’s thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Wireless charging is becoming more and more common as many OEMs are now starting to include this feature in their flagships. There are already dozens of wireless chargers to choose from on the market today, but quality definitely varies. For those of you who charge your devices wirelessly, let us know which charger is your favorite and why.
ASUS has built a solid name over the years for their computer components, but in the last few years they have been expanding into the mobile market. With their Transformer series of tablets, their Padfone line, and being the tablet manufacturer for the Nexus 7 (as well as the 2013 version), they've solidified their place as a viable option in the mobile industry. In the 4th Quarter of 2014 they announced their ZenWatch, and at the beginning of 2015 they announced...