After months of anticipation, both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and HTC One M9 have finally been unveiled. Now that we have all seen both of the devices in all their glory, many of us have some decisions to make. Which of the two beasts do you prefer: the Galaxy S6 or the One M9? Let us know which device you plan on buying and why!
Comprehensive Resource for Korean Anycall Galaxy S M110S
Do you own the Korean Anycall Samsung Galaxy S M110S, and are you looking to root it and flash custom ROMs? Have you messed up your phone, and do you want to revert back to stock or fix issues? XDA Senior Member xsenman has posted a comprehensive collection of resources for the M110S for you here at XDA, to serve as your Pit Stop for all things related to this Galaxy S series device.
Whether it comes to getting to know your phone better, customizing it, or fixing it when broken, you shouldn’t really have to look elsewhere, as this thread aims to keep you from the trouble of having to search the forums for individual threads on this information.
The information available in the thread includes:
- Getting to know your phone:
- Detailed specifications information
- Original user manuals
- FAQs composed by several XDA forum members
- How to get things done on your phone:
- Guides on rooting, flashing and restoring with ODINC
- Changing the built-in Korean apps to other, international apps
- Testing your phone
- Accessing service codes and hidden menus
- Custom kernels
- Tips and tricks on getting the best out of your device
- Problems and their solutions:
- USB connection fixes
- GPS fixes
- EFS partition fixes
- Solutions to network problems
- Unbricking guide
- Collection of useful tools and software:
- USB drivers
- Flashing tools
- Formatting utilities
- FTE9K hidden settings utilities
- Firmware and software for the device:
- Original and custom ROMs
- Stock apps
- Repair/recovery kit
- Guides on how to make use of all these resources in the best and least-risky way.
For more details and to access all the above, head over to the forum thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
Samsung's Unpacked Event has now come and gone through Mobile World Congress 2015, and we've got a good look at what could be the most advanced phone of the year thus far. The event started shortly after its scheduled time at 12:30PM today and the only devices shown were the Galaxy S6 and its Edge variant, both of which pack an impressive amount of features, spectacular internals and an all-new beautiful design. The show began with a quiet voice whispering to...
Each year, smartphone makers attempt to one-up each other in features and specs, but time and again these improvements feel incremental rather than revolutionary. Samsung hopes to break this trend with a new hardware and software design philosophy, and press details of the new-and-improved cameras shared by the S6 and S6 Edge show that they are off to a great start. Once you get past the curved displays and wraparound Gorilla Glass 4, the most striking feature on these slabs is the...