Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We're guessing the community will be pretty split here but we're interested in hearing your thoughts. Let us know below!
Contest: Win an ARM CORTEX M0 Development Board – XDA TV
- Enter your idea in this thread
- Add pictures, links, video or whatever else you can add.
- Do anything you can (except create new accounts) to get people to click the thanks button
- Contest ends Saturday, 23 June 2012
- Winner gets a STM32f0 Discovery board
- Anyone caught creating new accounts will be disqualified. There are automated systems in place for detecting this which alert admins and senior moderators to pay attention to your new account for review.
- One post per person. Multiple posts will be deleted. No exceptions.
- Use of social media (Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube) are encouraged.
You have one week. Put your idea in this thread, then get on your favorite social media service to get people to click that thanks button on your post.
So check out the video to see the prize and then head on over to the contest thread and enter.
Check out the Samsung Smart App Challenge 2012!
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!
The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last count, is a vast expanse of quality content and APK duds alike. To put this into context, it would take the average user more than 8 days of continuous scrolling to make it through the whole list at two per second, let alone the added months to click through and check out screenshots, or years to separate the wheat from the chaff via thorough review. Blogs...
Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel free to read some of our thoughts, then pick your side or play devil’s advocate to get your voice heard and engage in friendly discussion. You can read our food-for-thought or jump straight into the fray below! Smartphone purchases make for some of the sweetest times of the year for many of us. After all, we are hobbyists of Android and a new...