Control Freak – The OC/UV App For Gingerbread
If you’ve been following the work of XDA forum member xan‘s Voltage Control app, you might be interested to read about XDA member shane87‘s re-write of it, designed to work with Gingerbread based kernels.
Please note that the app is still in development and issues are currently being worked on.
Features of Control Freak include:
- Designed for use with JVB/JVH/JVO based Gingerbread kernels
- Specifically designed around features present in existz’s Talon kernel
- Allows enable/disable specific states
- Allows undervoltage control on a state-by-state basis
- Allows limiting clock to a specific speed
- Allows changing of governors
- Allows control of CPU threshold settings
- States enabled info is found by opening each UV control
- Logs all major start up values as they are polled from the sysfs
For much more detailed information and to download Control Freak beta, head on over to the application thread.
Want something on the XDA Portal? Send us a tip!